- Make sure one of your meals each day is just raw vegetables.
- Don’t drink anything carbonated – it can bloat you.
- Drink a ton of water – then drink some more. It’ll help keep you full and prevent you from retaining water.
- Minimize carbs – no potatoes, rice or pasta.
- Walk for 20 minutes twice a day.
Between the exercise, the vegetables and the water, you’ll be squeezing into your favorite outfit in no time.
Thanks for this peg. I'll try it for my class reunion that's coming up right away.
I'll try anything. I need to lose more than five pounds, but it'll be a start.
nice bit of advice peg. thanks. sam
Sounds easy. Think I'll try it. thanx.
Post a Comment